I believe we are a very special company - a group of passionate people dedicated to offering the very best in one-off bespoke rings and jewellery.
We're a unique mix of talented jewellery designers working with experienced goldsmiths and backed up by dedicated support staff, creating a vibrant mix of people who believe in creativity, excellence and sound ethics.
- our Vision -
To celebrate everyone’s individuality with innovation and creativity.
OUR 6 VALUES
These 6 values are at the heart of all we do at Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery. They are what we have always believed in and as a result, we are now very proud to now be surrounded by a team that takes these principles to heart, living and breathing them in every project we do and using them to make a positive contribution to the industry.
- We warmly collaborate with each customer to tell their individual story and design for them, not ourselves.
- We want everyone to love the creative bespoke experience as much as they love the high-quality result.
- We promote innovation, expertise, and education and celebrate traditional craftsmanship alongside cutting-edge technology.
- We use simple, heartfelt language and encourage lively inquisitiveness amongst ourselves, our industry, and our customers.
- We are open, authentic, honest, and transparent. We strive to be socially and environmentally responsible believing no one should suffer in the Jewellery supply chain.
- We believe in collaboration, inclusivity, and individuality and ensure our approachable bespoke design service is of exceptional value. We will always go the extra mile to offer treasured bespoke jewellery to everyone.
- Who are we -
We're very proud to have been judged by our peers and the public to be worthy enough to have won a number of prestigious national and international awards for our work as jewellers, our contributions to ethics within the industry and our innovative approach to what we do. We’ve been asked to work on so many personal commissions by jewellery professionals such as diamond dealers, lapidarists and those working within ethics and responsibility; we feel proud to be the industry’s choice when it comes to beautiful bespoke jewellery.
When I founded my business on my kitchen table at home, my vision was of an organisation that was a force for good, both within the industry and beyond. It would champion ethical and environmental issues and promote proper design and craftsmanship. We are particularly proud to have made a contribution to helping the jewellery industry flourish, to have contributed to improving the career path for talented jewellery designers, and to have helped others in developing worlds through Fairtrade and other ethical initiatives.