Thank you for your interest in our jewellery.
Buying something as important as a unique engagement ring or a one-off piece of dress jewellery is a very special moment. If there is anything we can do to help you please do contact us, we would be delighted to help.
If you live within the UK:
- We offer free next day delivery on all of our orders over £150 at present (Monday-Thursday if ordered before 2pm). However, our jewellery is not guaranteed to arrive on a certain day. Although we will always do our best to try and get the item delivered on the same day, it may not always be possible. Please let us know if you are needing your jewellery for a specific date.
- We offer free standard delivery on all of our orders under £150, arrival within 2-3 working days (not guaranteed).
- Or if you're in a hurry, next day delivery for orders under £150 is £11.95. Simply place your order by 2pm (Monday-Thursday) and it will aim to be delivered by 1pm the next working day.
If you live outside the UK:
- under £150 - £22.
- between £150 and £500 - £32.50.
- between £500 and £5000 - £75. Fedex 48 hour service (this is not guaranteed and might take longer at present)
- over £5000 - please enquire for a quote
Exchanging or returning JEWELLERY
We want you to be 100% delighted with your choice. If not you can:
- Exchange it for a different item in our collection of equal or greater cost.
- Return it and commission us to design and make you a completely new item to the same value or greater.
- Return it for a full refund minus postage and packaging. (We only offer this option for jewellery bought unseen over the internet. Earrings are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety)
Jewellery must be returned in perfect condition, unworn and in the original packaging within 28 days. By special arrangement in advance, it may be possible to extend this timescale based on, for example, the date of your planned proposal.
Please note that modified or resized ready to wear rings cannot be returned, so if you are planning a surprise proposal and are unsure of your partner's size, we advise you to purchase your ring as is and then return it to us for resizing later.
Bespoke rings or jewellery cannot be returned. Once you commit to going ahead with your commission your 50% deposit is non-refundable as we buy the materials specially for each commission and they cannot be used for anything else.
Due to health and safety legislation, earrings cannot be returned.
Other delivery information
If your package arrives damaged or tampered with, you must write 'DAMAGED' when you sign for it.
Packages sent outside the UK may be subject to a local tax or duty which is the responsibility of the customer.
Payment is made in British Pounds so Dollar and Euro prices are meant as a guide only. Your credit card company will convert to your currency at their exchange rate.
We cannot send insured parcels to the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Zimbabwe and the countries comprised by the former territories of the USSR and/or the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and/or the Republic of Serbia.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see our terms and conditions page.